Our mission is to create a healthier world leveraging resonant frequency technologies
Soniphi's patented technology will benefit human and animal health, agriculture, water, and the global environment. Our purpose is to create a transformation in awareness in multiple areas of scientific inquiry, through user-friendly, evolutionary technology.
When we are successful, we will provide a system of monitoring our holistic state of wellbeing, providing health support without the need for toxic drugs, growing food that realizes significant nutritional and yield benefits without chemicals, supporting animal health without drugs or chemicals, and transforming water into its highest potential.
We believe that optimal wellness is experienced by harmonic resonance, both within and outside of ourselves. We are excited to collaborate with others to realize this vision.
A portion of our profits will always be used to support research and projects that help move this technology forward for the benefit of all.
Successful Serial Entrepreneur
1998-2006 Turned $16.8mil into $121mil (IPO) w/ real estate
Co-Founder The Resonance Project (w/ Nassim Haramien)
Novus Via Co-Founder 2011
Successfully Raised $20mil and took all 4 product to market
- 20 yrs experience in health and wellness researching sound and frequency
Certified Nutritionist w/ a degree in Biology
Extensive research experience, analytical software, music theory andtherapies, and development of the SONIPHI technology
- 30+ yrs global technology leadership
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies to deliver leading-edge technology solutions.
- Past CIO experience in three public companies General Electric, NISSAN, Delphi, and Snap-on Tools
- MGMT experience: 400 employees and operating budgets of up to $175 million.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree from North Carolina State University with a specialization in Mechatronics.
- Pursued research in physics and experimented with unique geometries of quartz crystals known as Vogel crystals.
- 20+ years marketing and business development leadership experience for high-growth B2B and B2C companies focused on the digital health space including consumer apps, wearables and consumer goods.
- MBA from Haas School of Business
- In medical practice for 16 years and is the founder and medical director of CLEAR Center of Health, an interdisciplinary, Integrative medical clinic in Mill Valley, California.
- Helped start a university department that coordinated research, clinical services, and education in spirituality, cross-cultural medicine, and Integrative Medicine.
- Honored by the American Holistic Medical Association.